CLM Services Ltd are a well-established Engineering business based in Wirral. We are a fast-growing business with some exciting upcoming projects and due to expansion, we are looking for a Fabricator / Site Operative to join our team. We require the applicant to have extensive experience working on heavy steel projects in both a workshop and site environment. The applicant must be able to use their initiative to make decisions when required. The ability to work as part of a busy, professional team is essential.
Desired qualifications include:
- Recognised fabrication and welding (MIG / ARC) qualification
- Valid driving licence
Experience and capabilities to include:
- Experience of working on structural steel and heavy engineering projects.
- Experience working on large scale construction projects.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings from AutoCAD.
- Experience of completing tasks accurately and to a high standard.
- To work in accordance with CLM Health and Safety procedures to ensure all tasks are completed safely.
- To use initiative at all times to ensure a high quality of workmanship and show enthusiasm and dedication to the role.
- To work in a professional manner with both the CLM team and with external stakeholders, such as customers and project managers.
- Operation of other machinery and hand tools as required.
Hours of work
8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday / 8am – 2pm Friday
Over-time and occasional weekend working will be required (over-time paid at time and a half)
This position will require the applicant to occasionally work on projects across the UK and Europe. All accommodation and expenses will be provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is dependent on the experience of the applicant
- Enrolment in the company contributory pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) per year.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com with a covering email detailing experience and suitability for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!